“YUMMY and good selction” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Maui Tacos Kamole

Maui Tacos Kamole
2411 S. Kihei Rd, Ste B6, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753-7201 (Formerly Maui Tacos)
+1 808-879-5005
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 146 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Mexican, Vegetarian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Description: At Maui's Tacos, we've taken the best flavors of Mexico and fused them with the flavors of Aloha! A favorite for locals and tourists alike, Maui's Tacos serves Mexican cuisine with a Hawaiian twist. Join us for our famous fish tacos and our salsa bar.
DC
“YUMMY and good selction”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

I like the salsa bar. I also liked that the food was a little more unique than other Chain restaurants. They also have a burrito of the year, this year it is the Korean Burrito, so if you like KimChee go for it.

Visited October 2011

Bucks County, PA
“Fast & cheap (by Maui standards)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Loved my shredded beef enchilada, the sauce was very good. The shredded beef taco wasn't as tasty. They used a corn tortilla that seemed 'raw'. Chips a little stale also. For the price it was decent and it was a cheap lunch after a morning at the beach. If I returned I would stick to the enchiladas. The salsa bar is nice too, good variety. No place to sit when we were there so we took our food to go and ate on the lanai at our resort. You could also take your food to the beach park across the street and eat there with a great view.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Where's the chicken?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011 via mobile

My wife and I got "dinner to go" and took back to our hotel room. However, my "chicken" Chimichanga had only one very small piece of chicken in it. It really was just a ton of rice and refried beans and I made it through about a half of it before throwing it away. Very disappointing.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Florence, South Carolina
“Good quality fast food. Mexican with a Maui twist.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

We ate at Maui Tacos in Kihei twice. Both times were very satisfying and the food was quick and really good. My husband said the fish tacos were great. There are a variety of sauces with interesting flavors to chose from. This location was quite busy, and convenient to both Wailea and Kihei. The interior needed a little work & maybe some deep cleaning, but other than that, I can recommend for a quick and tasty lunch or breakfast.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Fish taco plate excellent lunch value after day at the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

I went twice based on TA reviews... the second time I went I bought 3 of us dinner to go for under 30 dollars and we were stuffed, I had some left over. Nice salsa selection. Chips were a little on stale side, my only disappointment. My favorite was the fish taco plate for lunch. I ate for around $8.50 and was stuffed. Cute, small place, a few places to eat or go across the street to picnic tables by the beach. Nice staff, quick service. Everyone around me seemed to enjoy their lunch.

• Visited September 2011