“I didn't know shave ice could be this good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch
Oakland, CA
“I didn't know shave ice could be this good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

It was my second or third time to Hawaii and I thought I had covered the shave ice territory pretty well. Until I came here. Two words: Snow Cap. They have an option to add a condensed milk syrup on top of all your chosen flavors, making everything just a little creamy.
They also make all of their syrups in house, which makes them pretty much the best shave ice on Maui. Lilikoi (passion fruit) is amazing!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lubbock
“The Best Ever Shaved Ice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

You cannot beat the shaved ice from this stand. A small was big enough for my husband and I to share. Their syrups are fresh and homemade. They are truly melt in your mouth. We did the ice cream in the bottom for our first but decided we preferred it without ice cream but always with a snow cap. The young ladies working there are very friendly and personable (asking about your day, how long you have been there, etc.). You always have to wait in line but it is definitely worth it. We went there 5 times in seven days!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Meridian, Idaho, United States
“Best shaved ice on Maui!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We made this place in Kihei a regular stop almost daily, while we were visiting Maui. The staff was very friendly and helpful in our decisions on what to try. Make sure you go all out and have the ice cream in the bottom (the macadamia nut was awesome) and get a "snow cap". OMG....Delicious!!!! Don't forget a punch card! Because if you are like us, you are likely to fill one out quickly and it's always nice to get something for FREE! LOL

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Somerdale, New Jersey
“Are you kidding me!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I've had "water ice, Italian ice, flavored ice, ice pops, etc" but have never had anything as good as this Shaved Ice stand! Friendly staff and great flavor choices. Our condo was right across the street, and as our luck would have it, we decided to try it on our next to last night in Maui....MY BAD! Now I won't get a chance to try MORE combos...Grrrrrrr. Put this on your list of "must do's."

Visited July 2014
Davis County, Utah
“Just simply awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Best shaved ice ever. Why? Very fluffy ice, perfect amount of syrup, and the Pineapple was amazing tasting.

Visited July 2014