“Great Shave Ice in Kihei!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 145 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Oklahoma
“Great Shave Ice in Kihei!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We enjoyed the Lahaina location so much that we decided to enjoy the one at Kihei, as well.

Wow, it was wonderful!!! We had the ice cream in the bottom, one of us tried the macadamia nut and the other tried the coconut.

I'm still amazed by how good this was, such a refreshing treat. We tried a shave ice at another Kihei shave ice stand and were extremely disappointed. Ululani's is the best!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Absolutely delicious! The tables even featured small cut-out holes for easy placement of containers--something that even the adults appreciated. Plus, the wonderful, smiling staff made us feel extra special. Highly recommended!

Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Great real Hawaiian shave Ice !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Took the grandkids visiting from Washington state,I figured there first shave ice should be" Da Bess " no disappointments there,I'm sure by the end of their trip they will hit all Ululani's locations

Visited November 2013
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I've never had shave ice, so I didn't know what to expect. I was quite surprised that it tasted similar to a creamy ice cream. Not quite, but not chunky ice like a snow cone (which I don't like). The "small" was huge and took two of us to eat. My only regret is that we didn't get the "Party in your mouth" flavor blend. I wanted to stay safe so we got the Sunset Beach when we should have gone adventurous.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were hoping that they stayed open a little later because they were closed the first time we went. It was delicious and I highly recommend getting icecream on the bottom. Great flavor choices.

Visited October 2013