“Best on Maui!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Drinks, Lunch
ft worth
“Best on Maui!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great service, prices, flavors and the best on Maui! Packed with locals so you know it's good! They make their own syrups so the taste is fresh and pure. Very good consistency for shaved ice.

Visited June 2013

West Jordan, Utah
“The best shaved ice around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I had never had a shaved ice with ice cream in the bottom. We loved this so much we went here everyday.

Visited March 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Yummy Shave Ice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I flew into Maui today, and just about the first thing we did was head to Ululani's Shave Ice. We ended up getting there about 5 minutes until they closed. We had never been there before and weren't aware of the operating hours. As soon as we walked in the door, it was obvious that they were already cleaning up. I felt bad initially, because I am not one to show up at any restaurant establishment even within 30 minutes of closing. But despite us inconveniencing the girls working there, they were super friendly and were more than willing to serve us. The shave ice was SO good. I have been to Matsumato's on the northern shore of Oahu, and it is similar to that place. Both delicious. I had the coconut ice cream at the bottom, and mango and passion fruit flavors added. Yummy! We will be going back many times during our vacation here!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Tried several shave ice places in Hawaii, this one is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We had shave ice twice in Kauai, and once in Maui. Ululani's turned out to be the best. Their tropical flavors used real fruit in the syrup, not just the fake syrupy stuff that the other places used. We had coconut and pineapple, with a scoop of coconut on the bottom. It was really good. Their ice was also the finest texture of all that we tried. The other places put ice cream in the middle, which we didn't enjoy as much. Uluani's was the smallest and most expensive, but turned out to be our favorite.

Visited May 2013
Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, South Africa
“Shave ice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I think we went here every single day! Don't forget to ask for a frequency card on your first day! We got the micro size bc they were so big! My cuz only got lime, but I tried all kinds of favors and they were all good!

Visited June 2013