“Dive in Maui” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 99 Activities in Kihei
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: NeverDry Divers is Maui's best and most accommodating dive center. We offer hotel pick-ups, small group sizes and private charters to ensure our clients get the best customer service possible. We provide discovery dives at some of the best sites Maui has to offer with no experience necessary, as well as amazing sites for certified divers. PADI courses are available from Scuba Diver, all the way up to Divemaster along with many specialtie certifications. Come let NeverDry be the highlight of your vacation.
Ka'anapali, Hawaii
“Dive in Maui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

NeverDry was awesome! Michael has tons of experience and made us feel very comfortable on our first dive. Plus, he knew where all the great marine life hang out. We saw a family of sea turtles and tons of tropical fish. The reef was beautiful. I can't wait to do it again next time. We will definitely dive with Michael and Neverdry again!

NeverDry, Owner at NeverDry Divers, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
So glad you had fun, wish your ears cooperated with you a bit more though. No matter, you guys will both be great divers one day soon, come back and see us, I'd love to teach your Open Water course.

Vacaville, California
“Great instructor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I wanted to get my daughter certified while on vacation this may in Maui. Never dry was great and Mike is a lot of fun to dive with while remaining safe and professional. He also took us to a few great spots for beginners. We will use them when we come back.

Visited May 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

NeverDry, Owner at NeverDry Divers, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
What a great time I had teaching your daughter to dive. She was like a mini fish, took right to it and was such an attentive student. Thank you for the review and definitely come see us again someday, I have some great sites in mind for your return.
Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
“Great time Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had a wonderful time diving with Mike. His wife Jennie was absolutely wonderful to email with and of the 4-5 groups we emailed before picking NeverDry, she was the only one who recommended we service our regulators (which we wanted to bring) before we arrived.
We chose to do the refresher beforehand since it had been 4 years since we had been down and it was definitely worth it just to make us feel confident again. Mike was very patient and discussed everything with us.
Once down we thoroughly enjoyed diving again! There was so much to see and Mike was great at pointing everything out!

NeverDry, Owner at NeverDry Divers, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, I had a blast getting you guys back into diving. Please come and see us again someday, I'd love to take you both diving again.
Montrose, Colorado
“A Great Morning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was a reintroduction to scuba for us and Michael did a great job of finding the balance between making sure we had the skills we needed to dive safely without wasting time (and O2) rehashing what we knew. He effortlessly got us suited up and in the water. The result, two dives over 50 minutes each in some pretty cool locations. All the gear was in nearly new condition and worked perfectly. All we had to do was breathe. The door to door service is a nice perk, especially on our first day in Maui when we were still finding our way around. Michael was happy to share what he knew about local culture and entertainment. Eating between dives seemed odd, save the snack for after the second swim unless you have a strong stomach. But the food and drinks were good. These guys are just starting out in Maui and are eager to please. Contact them and you will have a good time.

NeverDry, Owner at NeverDry Divers, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review, we are glad you had such a good time. I would like to clarify that even though we are new to Maui we have been in business for years and our eagerness to please is only getting stronger. Come back and see us again someday, and please only snack when you are ready lol.
Fountain Valley, California
3 attraction reviews
“First-time Scuba Diver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I loved Kapalua Bay before today, and now I am addicted to it! We stuck our faces in the water at the surface and immediately faced a giant turtle about to surface. WOW! We saw at least Three Different Sized Turtles, maybe more; I lost count. We saw lots of other cool fish and some eels. This is why I wanted to try Scuba.

We were able to dive Kapalua Bay for 52 minutes yesterday morning! My first try, a Discover Scuba Dive, kept my brain active with my attention on the sea life and experiencing my Scuba gear for the first time. The gear from NeverDry is brand new, well-kept, and it fits. Mike is a life-long inhabitant of the sea, experienced in many oceans, which set me at ease. The TLC under the water also calmed my fears. Mike was in charge at all times, and I knew that he was paying attention to me and keeping me safe.

NeverDry provided me with snacks and a better than just right deli-style lunch. All of the equipment and transportation is included, too, so the quoted price is the honest truth. I researched at Tripadvisor, before selecting NeverDry Divers. I made incessant email inquiries, and each time, I received a genuinely kind response answering all of my questions within less than 24-hours. I am working on my Open Water diver certification this week with my adult daughter, so I will post again later about a full week of diving with NeverDry, Mike and Jennie.

Visited July 2013
NeverDry, Owner at NeverDry Divers, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Just finished the end of our week of diving together, had so much fun with you and your daughter. Pretty sure we actually saw everything Maui has to offer, sharks, dolphins, a giant manta ray, tons of turtles, swimming baby frog fish, countless eels..... you guys are amazingly good luck. Can't wait till you can come back next year, thanks again for everything.