“Thank goodness for gluten free options!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 147 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Fish & Chips, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Description: This restaurant is 100% Gluten Free! We serve pizza, pasta , salads, fish & chips and more. Open for dinner 6 days a week. No worries about cross contamination if you have gluten issues.Good food for everyone, even if you don't have to eat gluten free!
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Thank goodness for gluten free options!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We experienced Maui brick oven pizza the other day and it was sooooo good! We had the Polynesian pizza and made sure that we didn't eat all of it so that we could have leftovers the next day!! Good decision! Also the staff were very friendly and helpful!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Didn't like the pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Be aware that this place has limited hours. We ordered a pizza to go. While the service was friendly, we really didn't care for the pizza, especially the sauce, and we're not picky pizza people. We ended up giving most of it to some boys playing in the park across the street.

Visited May 2013
“Great family owned business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Had our first sit down meal at this quaint little resturant. We had the Mediterranean style pizza, and it was especially 'ono'. The staff (all family) are on par, and very attentive. They also have really researched the right mix of ingredients to ensure you don't even notice you are eating gluten free. Highly recommended even for those not forced to be gluten free...

Visited May 2013
Earth
“Good food and a little problematic service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The variety of offered dishes was relatively small.
2 service problems:
1. The servers looked everywhere else than to costumers. It was completely impossible to catch their attention in order to ask for something. It took them forever to look at us. Servers should look at their costumers all the time, it's basic.
2. There was no salt and pepper on the tables, there was just ground chili, I can't see why. That's what we were trying to ask for. No salt an pepper on the tables ? It's basic

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leanne C, Owner at Maui Brick Oven, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
I would like to explain our menu...
You may think that our selection is small but for those who have gluten/wheat issues, our menu has many choices that they don't get to experience in a typical restaurant. I've even had several ladies cry over the menu because they have so many choices.
As for the salt & pepper, the executive chef likes people to taste the food first. So many people automatically salt or pepper the food and that can really change the flavor.
I would also like to apologize for the lack of service. We were short a server and due to the holiday, we were unable to fill the shift. We really strive for great customer service. Again I apologize.
Maple Ridge BC
“Awesome gluten free resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ordered the fish and chips they were so good. My husband had the stuffed chicken it was also very good. We ordered a pizza to go with pesto sauce, bacon, pepperoni, bell peppers, mushrooms and goat cheese to have the next day for lunch. I couldn't wait to try it even though I was so full from dinner I had a piece when we got back to the hotel. Oh my goodness so good. Was even better the next day and the day after. I was hoping to get one on our last day in Maui but it was Sunday and you were closed. Totally understand why everyone needs a day off. I work for a gluten-free bakery back in Maple Ridge, BC (Zena's Gluten Free Bakery) and we are also closed Sunday and Monday. I wish your business all the success. Blessing to you all.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leanne C, Owner at Maui Brick Oven, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
I'm so sorry that we missed you on your last day! Thanks for being understanding that we all need a day off. The one day off a week goes by way too quick! LOL! We hope you have/had a safe trip back home. Blessings back to you my dear!