We are a young french couple and we spent one week of holidays @ Dreams Comes True during one week. Before going there, we looked for the best price we could have in Maui, as every hotel and guest house are very expensive there. As being travel agent (airline staff), it was impossible for us to find a room in a correct hotel less than 110 / 120 $ by night ...
Then we found this adress on trip advisor and we saw most people were satisfied.
The house and the garden are nice, beautiful and ... very quiet. Tom and his wife had during all the week a lot of discretion and that was exactly what we wanted to have.
We used to go in 4/5 stars hotels (we have discounts there), then we can say that the room was ok, clean, and enough big (we were at ocean suite). We appreciated to be able to make our own cook outside the room. The breakfeast was also ok. Tom was also helpful regarding what we have in mind to do.
Of course, Dreams Comes True is not like a five star hotels, but regarding the price, we recommend to stay there, it is a very good quality price rate.
There was another couple in the other suite during two nights, we were not at all disturbed in our intimity as others may say. We did not see the rainforest suite that some people in tripadvisor find too small, we have no opinion about that.
We'll certainly come again at that place if we come back to Maui : when we saw all the hotels and resorts with all the people there, we did not regret our choice to take a guest house.
If we have really to find something negative to say, we would just say that we moderatly appreciated to have to pay all the nights before we arrived as we travel standby and we can not be 100 % sure to arrive at the good time ! But this time everything was ok we arrived at the good time.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Come True On Maui b&b
- Dreams Come True On Maui Hotel Kihei
- Dreams Come True On Maui Hotel
- Dreams Come True On Maui Bed And Breakfast Kihei
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Come True on Maui is the perfect vacation hideaway. A tropically landscaped 1/2 acre estate offering a one-bedroom ocean view vacation cottage and two Bed and Breakfast suites. Just around the corner from Maui's finest beaches yet away from the busy strip of hotels and condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Dreams Come True on Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.