My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon, and everything was amazing!
Tom and Denise were great hosts. They were completely open to getting to know their guests, but in a way that didn't feel like you had to. Anytime we needed anything they were right there to give us advice on what to do, where to go, or just help us out. They went above and beyond, letting us borrow sweatshirts to go watch the sunrise (which is freezing by the way) and sharing cookies and wine with us when we were hanging out in the common area.
Every morning you have a choice of four items off of the menu, plus drink. There were different choices of breads, cereals, fruit, muffins, juice, and other things. We usually got fruit, yogurt, bread, and Denise's homemade muffins- which are different every day and always delicious! It was a perfect breakfast setup for us. Enough to fill us up, but light enough to not leave us feeling weighed down as we headed off for a day of adventure. Also there are 2 delivery times, I think 6:30 and 8:30. Our last morning there we had to leave even earlier, so Denise had our breakfast ready to go the night before for us to take on the go.
We were in the rainforest suite. Some say the rooms are small, but for us it was perfect, especially with our private outdoor deck where we ate our breakfast every morning. It is probably slightly less room than a standard hotel room size, but at a much greater price, and felt much more clean and homey than any hotel. Queen size bed, BIG shower, plenty of storage for clothes. There is also a small fridge which we did end up using and a coffee pot, coffee provided. I also read someone not liking that they didn't clean the room, which is true, but I would prefer that way, and did not expect them to.
We were looking for a B & B for the personal feel that you don't get in a hotel, and better breakfasts. We didn't plan on being in our room too much, so we also were looking to not spend much money on it. With almost every hotel on Maui being 3x the price of this place, I don't see why anyone would opt for a hotel. Overall our trip to Hawaii was amazing, and a lot of that is thanks to our 5 night stay at Dreams Come True on Maui. Couldn't have dreamed a better honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Come True on Maui is the perfect vacation hideaway. A tropically landscaped 1/2 acre estate offering a one-bedroom ocean view vacation cottage and two Bed and Breakfast suites. Just around the corner from Maui's finest beaches yet away from the busy strip of hotels and condos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Dreams Come True on Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Come True On Maui Hotel Kihei
- Dreams Come True On Maui b&b
- Dreams Come True On Maui Bed And Breakfast Kihei