We stayed in the Ocean Suite for one nite but quickly realized the King bed was a strange futon base with a thin piece of foam for a mattress. Very uncomfortable and we changed to the other room the next nite to a hard as a rock still uncomfortable bed. Everything is the cheapest material...silverware was bendable, snorkel equipment was nasty, we ended up renting from Snorkel Bob's, the bamboo stationary curtain on the closet was falling apart and made it extremely cumbersome to retrieve ours clothes, and the computer in the common room has a scratched up screen and the mouse does not work. The one thing that bothered us the most was the fact that Tom and Denise disappeared for 2 days and locked the common room up for those two days, making it impossible for us to use the broken down computer, with no notice that this was going to happen. A heads up would have been appreciated. Tom and Denise are definitely good people, but just because we will only be staying with them for a short period of time doesn't mean we don't want a comfortable bed and quality amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Come True on Maui is the perfect vacation hideaway. A tropically landscaped 1/2 acre estate offering a one-bedroom ocean view vacation cottage and two Bed and Breakfast suites. Just around the corner from Maui's finest beaches yet away from the busy strip of hotels and condos. Fully Permitted Bed and Breakfast Maui County Bed and Breakfast Permit number BB2009/006 State of Hawaii Transient Accommodation Tax License ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Dreams Come True on Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Come True On Maui Hotel Kihei
- Dreams Come True On Maui b&b
- Dreams Come True On Maui Bed And Breakfast Kihei