We decided to stay at this B&B because of the very convenient position in Kihei/Wailea. The neighborhood is extremely quiet and the property is green and pleasant, with a nice deck facing sunset.
We stayed in the Rainforest Suite, which features a private patio, a kitchenette, tv, AC and private bathroom (no window). We were a little worried because in other reviews we had read that the Rainforest Suite does not get much privacy, but we had no privacy problem whatsoever, because two sides of the patio are protected by wooden walls, while the third has a roll-up curtain. We enjoyed our patio for breakfast, for reading, and for hanging out our beach stuff. The only drawback of the room is that it gets direct sun in the afternoon (at least in August) so it can become a little hot especially around 3:00, but this was not a real issue, as we normally were away at that time and there was AC anyway, and also direct sun was good for drying beach stuff. Maybe the bed could have been more comfortable (again not a real issue).
We liked the breakfast, especially the fact that you can order what you want from a list the night before, therefore nothing gets wasted. We also enjoyed meeting Tom and Denise, they are very pleasant hosts, we hope we will be able to meet them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dreams Come True on Maui is the perfect vacation hideaway. A tropically landscaped 1/2 acre estate offering a one-bedroom ocean view vacation cottage and two Bed and Breakfast suites. Just around the corner from Maui's finest beaches yet away from the busy strip of hotels and condos. Fully Permitted Bed and Breakfast Maui County Bed and Breakfast Permit number BB2009/006 State of Hawaii Transient Accommodation Tax License ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Come True On Maui Hotel Kihei
- Dreams Come True On Maui b&b
- Dreams Come True On Maui Bed And Breakfast Kihei