“Best Food in Kihei” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Oakland, CA
“Best Food in Kihei”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This place was awesome. So awesome, we ended up eating 3 of our 9 lunches here. Renee was super friendly and made some delicious food. We had chicken katsu the first day, panko mahi mahi the second, and coconut shrimp on the last day. The portions are huge and we shared each plate with no complaints. Plus you'll have a little room left for shave ice! Highly recommend this place, we will return whenever we go back to Maui!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Stony Plain, Canada
“Food Truck in Kahana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The Kinaole Food Truck had some of the Best Sea food dishes we had in Maui. The Calamari was Fantastic. The shrimp was great. The dishes are delicious. Great servers and very friendly. Very reasonably Dishes. They are in the area 2 to 3 times a week.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richmond, Virginia
“Best Food Truck Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

The meals are on the expensive side of a food truck ($10-$15) but are huge portions and was more than enough for my girlfriend and I to split one order for a lunch. We got the pulled pork and it was AMAZING! Very tender and all cooked perfectly. We received a very generous portion of meat on a huge bed of rice and the side greens and maccoroni salad were nice touches. Be advised there is not seating around the cart but we set up in the grass nearby which was nice. Alternatively, the beach park is accross the street.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winnipeg, Canada
“Very friendly, decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

A very friendly guy was running the grill when I went there and gave me some good tips for things to do that were happening the week that I was there. I ate the tempura Mahi mahi with white rice and it was fairly good. Only two pieces when da kitchen gives three of the same size, and kinaole doesn't give any French fries. The fish quality was about the same. I also bought a piece of banana bread that he said was made by a woman down the street. The banana bread was very good, but it would have been better with chocolate chips.

Halifax, Canada
“Awesome Hawaiian Food and Perfect service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

My girlfriend and I visited Kinaole grill food truck the other day and we forgot our american cash. But the woman serving us gave us our meals on the house and told us to come back and pay her later, which we of course did yesterday. The food was excellent, great Mahi Mahi and coconut shrimp and a short walk from an awesome beach to watch the sunset. I would highly recommend.

Visited June 2014