“Food Truck in Kahana” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Stony Plain, Canada
“Food Truck in Kahana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The Kinaole Food Truck had some of the Best Sea food dishes we had in Maui. The Calamari was Fantastic. The shrimp was great. The dishes are delicious. Great servers and very friendly. Very reasonably Dishes. They are in the area 2 to 3 times a week.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Richmond, Virginia
“Best Food Truck Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

The meals are on the expensive side of a food truck ($10-$15) but are huge portions and was more than enough for my girlfriend and I to split one order for a lunch. We got the pulled pork and it was AMAZING! Very tender and all cooked perfectly. We received a very generous portion of meat on a huge bed of rice and the side greens and maccoroni salad were nice touches. Be advised there is not seating around the cart but we set up in the grass nearby which was nice. Alternatively, the beach park is accross the street.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winnipeg, Canada
“Very friendly, decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

A very friendly guy was running the grill when I went there and gave me some good tips for things to do that were happening the week that I was there. I ate the tempura Mahi mahi with white rice and it was fairly good. Only two pieces when da kitchen gives three of the same size, and kinaole doesn't give any French fries. The fish quality was about the same. I also bought a piece of banana bread that he said was made by a woman down the street. The banana bread was very good, but it would have been better with chocolate chips.

Halifax, Canada
“Awesome Hawaiian Food and Perfect service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

My girlfriend and I visited Kinaole grill food truck the other day and we forgot our american cash. But the woman serving us gave us our meals on the house and told us to come back and pay her later, which we of course did yesterday. The food was excellent, great Mahi Mahi and coconut shrimp and a short walk from an awesome beach to watch the sunset. I would highly recommend.

Visited June 2014
Osseo, Wisconsin
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

There are two of these trucks now, one in Kihei and one that goes up north of Lahaina. We only had the Lilikoi cheesecake in Kihei, which was equally as good as the cheesecake from the other truck. We got supper from the other truck twice, probably would have been more but she only comes to Kahana Falls, the resort we were at, twice a week. The food was great, the portions huge, and the service fast and friendly. We spent some time chatting with the gal in charge, I think her name was Betty, and really enjoyed her. I had the Panko Mahi Mahi and the seared Ahi, and both were excellent. My wife had the Pulled Pork and Garlic Shrimp Scampi, also excellent, especially those huge, firm, fresh shrimp. The sides were great, too, especially the organic greens salad. And DON"T MISS THE LILIKOI CHEESECAKE! Betty (I hope that's right) also gave us a sample of the coconut shrimp. I have never liked coconut shrimp. Unfortunately, she gave us the sample on our last visit to the truck, so I never had the chance to get a full order of those amazing coconut shrimp. The prices are really inexpensive, and the value in terms of quality and quantity makes this the best deal around, and even better, you get to take your food and have a beach picnic or a quite supper on the lanai or by the pool. This was so good, I just may have to make another trip to Maui so I can visit again.

• Visited April 2014