“Awesome Maui Ride!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maui Scooter Shack Snack Shack

Maui Scooter Shack Snack Shack
1794 S. Kihei Rd, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753 (Formerly Bruddah Ed's Scooters)
+1 808-891-0837
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Shopping in Kihei
Type: Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: We are conveniently located at 1794 S. Kihei Rd inside Aloha Open Air Market. We have a brand new fleet of scooters for you to choose from. We are Maui's exclusive Pit Bull Moped Rental. Our goal is your fun! Come enjoy a shave ice and snack while you browse the shops at the Aloha Open Market of local hand made art, aloha wear, souvenirs and more. Perfectly located in beautiful Kihei, Maui. We look forward to meeting you.
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Maui Ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I rented scooters here two years in a row. This has been a highlight of our trip each time. Chris and Sarah are great to deal with. Very friendly and helpful. The bikes were in great shape. So many must see sites around Kihei, Wailea and Makena. Mahalo!

Visited May 2013

Bracebridge, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“great staff, good prices and lots of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were there February 19th 2013. Thank you to Austin for your awesome customer service, you answered all of our questions and sold us on renting from you. Thank you Jason for being the one at work early when we came to pick up the scooters and giving us a wee run down on how they run *grin* I hope that you got the throttle fixed on the orange one. I would reccommend the Maui Scooter Shack and will go there again. Mahalo

Visited February 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Road to Hana on a Spyder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We rented the Spyder for two days and we loved it. We went along the "Road to Hana" and continued the loop around the southern portion of Maui and this machine was perfectly suited for the task. While driving, we encountered many very tight turns on wet roads covered in leaves and some mud. Part of the loop is just a dirt road and portions are very rough. Having the stability of the three wheels made the trip much safer, especially being that we were riding 2 up on an unfamiliar bike.

My wife felt very comfortable and secure once she got used to the back rest and lack of leaning over in the corners. We ended up taking 11 hours to complete the tour that day and the Spyder proved to be very comfortable.

Couple of things to consider if / when renting this bike. It has a small windshield so there is alot of wind. If you are not used to that, you may want to use the available full face helmets. At the very least, I would think you would want a good pair of sunglasses and ear plugs. Half a tank is probably closer to an indicated 3/4, so best to fill up with at least 1/2 a tank indicated.

All in all, I can't think of a better way to experience the sights, sounds and smells of this great stretch of road then on the Spyder. You definitely will not regret it if you do.

Visited January 2013
Edmonton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My family and I rented 4 49cc mopeds for the day. We showed up at 9 AM to pick up our rental and they only had 2 mopeds available. We had booked 2 days in advance but the 2 that they were waiting on were not returned. It was not their fault, but my family and I were disappointed by the service. Although the man helping us was very apologetic, we were not offered any sort of discount for the inconvenience. We decided to seek an alternative rental shop, and we found one (Hawaiian Cruisers) just down the road where the service was much better and the prices were significantly lower.

Visited December 2012
Lacey, Washington
“Great Service and Reasonable Rates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Thank you Jason for your great service and tips for routes and sigts to see. My son and I had a great time! Anyone looking for a reasonable price on like new scooter rentals should check this place out!

Visited December 2012