We stayed 305 and would definitely stay here again! Its not the cheapest place in Kihei but you are paying to be right on the beach and to watch amazing sunsets each night.
Its also nice to be able to sunbathe on the chairs on the grass and then go into the sea without having to drive/walk/drag stuff to the beach every day.
We rented through the main office and had no issues.
We also liked having two bathrooms. There is only air con in the bedroom, not in the kitchen/lougne but this does not matter because you can just open the doors and let the breeze through and switch a fan on, and there was always a breeze. And listen to the waves at the same time..
We had a great time in Maui, (even though we spent half of one night in a car park due to a tsunami!) and would like to stay at this unit again.
We were close enough to walk to things like Stand up paddle boarding lessons, restaurants and shops. Yes the condos are near the road - where isnt in Kihei? but we never heard any road noise at all and I am a really light sleeper.
Also nice to have a condo with every other day maid service for bin collections and new towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui Condos on the Beach: No other south Maui condo offers vacation rentals that are right on the beach. Unlike other Maui vacation rentals in south Maui, our condo has direct access to the Kihei beach. Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort is Right on Kamaole Beach Park II in south Maui. Every condo rental unit is beachfront and has an ocean view. Only a few steps over the manicured lawn to the soft sandy beach and blue ocean. We combine all the comforts of home and the services of a hotel to make Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort the best "Home away from Home" in paradise. Individually decorated, each condominium offers a complete kitchen, free WiFi, free cable TV and free domestic telephone calls. Vacation paradise on Maui! Experience why guests return year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Pau Hana Hotel Kihei
- Hale Pau Hana Kihei
- Hale Pau Hana Beach Resort Maui/Kihei