“Great margiretas” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
warman
“Great margiretas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012 via mobile

Great place, great drinks the food was also great. Thanks Josh, Johnny and the rest of the crew for always making us feel like regulars. Should try and make it there for happy hour ... Bill will be considerably lower.. Great place for the whole family while in Maui.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bay Area, Ca
“Tilt”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

I'd sum it up this way - its bar food with a gimmick. That gimmick is the games but the problem was that there were more games broken than working.

I had the stuffed burger - which I have to say was pretty odd and pretty good. Wife had a meatball sandwich - I think it was too much for her. She ate some of it but left a lot behind. Kid #1 had a burger which he devoured. Kid #2 had the grilled cheese which was too cheesy and didn't go over very well.

Its located off of Kihei Blvd in a strip mall - not easy to spot from the street. We were there on a Sunday night and the place was empty. Inside, its kinda like a Hawaiian themed Chuck-e-Cheeses. They did have tv's vith various football games and Sportcenter. That was a plus

The meals were all reasonably priced and our server (the bartender) was very attentive.

The games all pretty much sucked since they were mostly broken. There's not much variety either. We ended up playing lots of air hockey and unlimited skeeball since the skeeball machine just kept feeding balls. The basketball game had odd shaped flat balls that kept getting stuck somewhere in the machine. The one pinball machine they had had a busted flipper and the ball kept getting stuck - so I "tilted" it.

Chances are we'll be back here again - only because the kids will want to play the games. If given the choice, I'd personally not go here again.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“A Nice Family Place :)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

This place is okay for the family. The food that is served here is basically hot dogs, burgers, pizza, and local favorites. The food is pretty tasty, but most people don't come here to eat because it's mostly popular for it's bar and small arcade for kids. If your family is on a budget I would not recommend Sharky's because it can be pretty pricey to keep buying enough tokens for kids to get good prizes because the prizes are like stickers, plastic boat toys, plastic bags, dixie cups, and ken dolls for ridiculous ticket amounts. The atmosphere on the other hand is really cool because it's ocean/pirate themed. There is a Pirate Ship play area that is free for kids to play on and it is pretty cool. This place has a lot of potential. One major thing that upset me when I came here was that the games were all broken so please if the owners read this please make sure all of your games are running to perfection everyday because it will bring more success to your business.

Visited January 2012
Saginaw, MI
“Gluten free pizza!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

We searched all over for gluten free pizza to carry out to the beach for sunset, this was the only place we found in Maui that advertised that they had it. The also advertise gluten free onion rings and fish and chips but they were out of the batter the night we went so I'd suggest you call first if your heart is set on fish and chips or onion rings.

The pizza was ok, I've discovered that GF pizza is hit or miss in general. I would get carry out from here again if I was really craving pizza. They do advertise that they deliver, we didn't test that but might try that on a future visit.

Visited December 2011
maui, hawaii
“Poorly made food in a loud atmosphere”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

I had heard a lot about the place, so we thought we would give it a try. When we got there we were surprised by how loud it was. Hard to enjoy a meal with tons of screaming kids!! We ordered pizza which took almost half an hour, and when it cam out it looked like someone in the kitchen had dropped it and tried to fix it! The cheese had all slid off the pizza and then kindof stuck back in place!! The waiter apologized and said that the pizza had stuck to the pan. Needless to say we will not be back!!!

• Visited July 2011