“Great atmosphere, not so great pizza” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sandwiches, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Kihei, Hawaii
“Great atmosphere, not so great pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2009

This place has a really cool and fun atmosphere. There's a bar, plenty of seating, and is a great place to watch the game. My boyfriend and I walked in to order pizza to go. We were told it would be about a 15 minute wait, but we had to wait about 25 minutes or so. We ordered a large pizza with the cheesebread. The total cost was about $30. The pizza was awful. I was not even able to eat more than one slice because of the amount of grease that caused the cheese to slide off of the bread. The bread was very thin and there was really nothing left on the pizza after the toppings would just run off. I could literally pick up the pizza and watch the cheese and the grease drip off onto the box. The cheesebread consisted of melted cheese poured onto bread. It had some spice added to it which gave it some taste. I had to soak it in an extra cup of pizza sauce in order to eat it. I would not go to Pizza Madness in the future. I would rather go to Shaka Pizza right down the road.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“ok pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2009

ok pizza

Vancouver, Canada
“Good Pizza at a Good Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2009

A basic place in the heart of Kihei. Stopped here for a final meal before heading to the airport. Had a special and a cheese pizza. Both were good. Nice crust and toppings ok. Better priced and better tasting than Round House.

Salt Lake City
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2008

Good pizza, totally reasonable prices. We were just looking for a place to grab lunch before snorkeling and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. I don't know that I would make a special trip to eat here, as it's pretty standard fare, but great if you are in Kihei.

San Pedro, Ca
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2008

My husband and I were looking for a great piece of pie and we finally found it at Pizza Madness. The restaurant itself is clean and has lots of plasma television for all you sports fans. They have salads, sandwiches, and of course all different kinds of pizza. We came right at closing time but the manager and staff were very accomodating and got us set up with a great pizza. The toppings were fresh and the dough was delicious.