When we planned our trip to Maui we were looking for a place that was in a good location, would be comfortable, and came at a good price. We looked at condos, hotels, and pretty much every option. What a Wonderful World was the best we found and turned out to be even better when we got there.
Eva is a wonderful host who really goes out of her way to make your stay pleasant. She sets out a great breakfast every morning with tropical fruit and sat with us, giving us great advice about what local sights to see and things to do. When the day looked like it was going to be chilly she offered my girlfriend her own wetsuit top. And when she found out that we would be flying out in the evening, she told us we could come back before our flight to use the shower and get our stuff. This basically gave us a full extra day on our vacation.
In sum, this is a place where the host really welcomes you into their home and makes your stay pleasurable. Totally recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast recommended by Frommer's, Lonely Planet, Paradise Family guides and many more, complete with all the amenities, including snorkel gear and beach equipment, BBQ grill, large DVD collection, cable TV and free internet, free laundry facilities, phone, and off street parking. Our goal is to provide guests with a Maui Home where we help create lasting memories over provided accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- What a Wonderful World Hotel Kihei
- What a Wonderful World b&b
- What a Wonderful World Bed And Breakfast Maui/Kihei