We stayed four nights at What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast and absolutely enjoyed it. Not only was our suite clean with everything you could possibly think of, our host exceeded our expectations by providing a sumptuous breakfast every morning and great tips for our adventure of the day. I was particularly impressed by the tiny details our host had thought about like having Q-tips, band-aids, neosporin, make-up removing sponges, shaving cream etc in the bathroom, as well as letting us make international calls from her landline coz anyone who has gone to Maui knows that cell-phone service can be very erratic. We were given guidance on how to manage our trip and get the most bang for our buck. She was our very own personal "trip advisor". We will definitely go back to her place and recommend this B&B if you want to have a great experience at Maui.
- Also Known As:
- What a Wonderful World Hotel Kihei
- What a Wonderful World b&b
- What a Wonderful World Hotel
- What a Wonderful World Bed And Breakfast Maui/Kihei
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast recommended by Frommer's, Lonely Planet, Paradise Family guides and many more, complete with all the amenities, including snorkel gear and beach equipment, BBQ grill, large DVD collection, cable TV and free internet, free laundry facilities, phone, and off street parking. Our goal is to provide guests with a Maui Home where we help create lasting memories over provided accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.