I only needed 1 night. I was graciously accomodated by Eva, the proprietor. I wanted a location close to the Marriot Hotel in Wilea, Maui for a conference but also close to the condo reservation in Kihei. Eva gave me a discoount for paying cash! The room was large and spacious, clean with private bathing and a kitchenette. The breakfast was fresh and representative of the island's best wake me up fare. Eggs for protein, oatmeal and fruit for the vegans. The really unexpected gesture that fully exemplified the " Aloha Spirit" was Eva's partner's finding a MAC lip color pencil for me at the Macy's in way away in Kahului, Sure, he said he had to make the trip anyway but he didn't have to take his time to buy my make up. Mahalo, sir.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast recommended by Frommer's, Lonely Planet, Paradise Family guides and many more, complete with all the amenities, including snorkel gear and beach equipment, BBQ grill, large DVD collection, cable TV and free internet, free laundry facilities, phone, and off street parking. Our goal is to provide guests with a Maui Home where we help create lasting memories over provided accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your What a Wonderful World Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- What a Wonderful World Hotel Kihei
- What a Wonderful World b&b
- What a Wonderful World Bed And Breakfast Maui/Kihei