I almost missed the sunset! My daughter and I needed a room for 1 night and were turned away by so many other Resorts. We ended up at the Nona Lani Cottages and were welcomed immediately. It was like stepping back into old Hawaii. The cottage was clean and well supplie and right across the street from one of the most beautiful beaches on Maui. We were disappointed to have only 1 night there. We would highly recommend this spot for those looking for no frills accomodation. I want to live there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If your perfect vacation is having your "home away from home," look no further…Nona Lani Cottages, located on the south shores of the wonderful island of Maui, has eight cozy cottages situated on more than two acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, including swaying coconut palms and fragrant flowering plants and tropical fruit trees. Enjoy whale watching in winter months and spectacular sunsets year round from one of our four ocean view cottages, which are just a few short steps from Maui's longest continuous white sand beach and picturesque Ma'alaea Bay. Or if you are more of a tree lover, choose a garden view cottage. Or to mix things up, simply move a lounge chair or comfy hammock on the grounds to just sit back and relax in the shade or sunshine. The Kong family welcomes you to Maui! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Nona Lani Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nona Lani Cottages Hotel Kihei
- Nona Lani Cottages Maui/Kihei