“KiMUO at Koho's” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“KiMUO at Koho's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Koho's has the best Longboard beer on tap! Price at 8:00p is $4.95/glass! A day after Black Friday and it is as needed today!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hilo, Hawaii
“Enjoyed Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had breakfast at Queen Kaahumanu Mall. Restaurant is on the outside. I had the French toast and it was excellent with large slices. They have a nice menu; however I've only had the breakfast which was enjoyable.

Visited September 2012
Kihei, Hawaii
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The way the heat has been lately, anyone would look for an air conditioned restaurant to have lunch at, and what better place (you would think) would be Koho's Bar & Grill. Boy were we wrong! It was so hot in there that outside started to seem cooler. We sympathized with the employees because they were were all perspiring! When asked if the air conditioning was broken the server replied no. So we asked what temperature is it on because it feels so hot in here! The sever said it's on 78 degrees and was told by management it stays that way. You're kidding me!!? Or more like "you killing me!" It was so uncomfortable to enjoy our meal that we ended up taking most of our meal to go! We really feel for the employees especially the cooks! Other patrons looked hot too. Some of them were fanning themselves with their menu's.What's up with the heat GM? It's a shame you feel that your employees and patrons don't deserve to feel cool while working or enjoying their Koho grinds! And by the way, your carpet and 1969 curtains are GROSS!!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Best local food bar none!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Many positives about this place! Yummy salads, sauteed mushrooms, teriyaki chicken plate and teribeef bowls!Waitstaff and hosts are prompt and have aloha!Geez finally!They need to show other restaurants how it's done cause other places need help! You know why they keep getting awards yep they really are that good. Suggestions to improve on are for the decor and the restrooms.thanks for listening

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Buyer Beware”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Please read your receipt when it comes to your table. If you have a party of 5 or 6 they automatically add a tip to your bill without telling you. Then it has a line for a tip. My nephew left a $20 bill on the table for an $85 tab. I put a line through the tip section of the bill. All I looked at was the subtotal, not above where they add the tip in. This waitress got a $33.90 tip on an $85 tab, and trust me, she was not worth that, nor was the food as it was very average. Her name was Tiffanie, and according to the manager when I called last night to tell them about it, the waitress is suppose to tell the customers about this automatic tip. Maybe some of you have heard of this, but I think it should be illegal. I was supposed to get a call back today to talk about this from the GM, but I never did. What I wish they would do with my $33.90 tip is rent a steam cleaner and clean their carpets. It was filthy. Trust me, there are a lot better places to eat on Maui than this. Don't waste your time or money on this sub-par establishment!

• Visited June 2012