“No better way to see Maui than with Mr. Mike!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Riding enthusiasts know that Hawaii offers some of the best off road dirt biking in the world. Over dry land and lush tropical forest! Hawaii is unmatched in variety offering some of the best riding and views of the Hawaiian islands. Combine the thrill of dirt biking or adventure riding with the stunning beauty of paradise.
“No better way to see Maui than with Mr. Mike!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I can't wait to visit again!!! Thanks for an amazing adventure. Two days of riding and incredible pictures will ensure it's something my Dad and I will never forget

Visited May 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I had an awesome time riding in the hills of Lahaina today! It was the best trail ride I've ever been on and worth every penny! It made Las Vegas trails look like sidewalks.

Thanks again!

Hollister, California
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My buddy and I decided to rent a couple of the KLR650's for a day. Some of the best money I've ever spent! Well worth it if you go out on an adventure and log some seat time like we did...244 miles in 24 hours. Curvy island roads don't get any better than on a couple of 2 wheeled machines. Full gear is provided. Mike is a great business man and knows how to take care of his customers. Well worth it for any motorcycle rider!!

Nanaimo, Canada
“great day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I recently did the Road to Hana trip on the KLR's, the bike was in great condition, as was the gear. The guide was very helpful and I had a great day. We left at around 9.30am and did not get back to the shop until 5.30pm, great day on the bike and some of the best riding I have done in years. Big thankyou to the team and I will certainly come back next time I am on Maui.

Greeley, Colorado
“DO IT! -- The most fun I've had on Maui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is by far the most fun I've had on Maui. We have family that has a place there so we stay for free (lucky, I know). That means we go as often as we can afford airline tickets. This was my first time riding there, but it won't be my last. This was by far the best two days I've had on Maui ever.

My brother and I rented KLRs and got some beta from Chris on road recommendations and closures, etc. and then took off on our own. Absolutely awesome! We did exactly 150 miles per day (not sure how we did that), so we were on the bikes a LOT. They're really well maintained machines with a small luggage unit on the back. Very helpful. Their advice was dead on as to what we could/should do. It was so much fun, I wish we'd have had them for three days and had stopped more.

Chris and his team were great before we got there with recommendations and a break on multi-day rentals (ask!). The equipment was ok. The pants had CE armor on the knees, but the jacket was just a heavy duty windbreaker/rain jacket. Good, but no armor. Helmets were ok (full face). I brought my own tight-fitting sunglasses and wore the shield open most of the time. Good selection of boots. I brought my own gloves.

Just FYI. Note that there are about three places on the island where you can even go 55 (and both are flat and straight) so it's not like full-armor is a must IMHO. The FUN stuff is 15-35 MPH and bucket loads of turns. Hey, I live in Colorado and ride my DR650 in the mountains, up canyons, etc., so I've been on a turn or two, but Maui? I cannot even begin to describe how many turns there are. On the 60 or so mile road to Hana I think there are something like 620 turns (?). And that's just one part of the island highway.

This is going to be a peat and repeat attraction for me absolutely every time. The'll coach you well so you can stay within your skill and adventure level. Be honest with them and they'll be straight with you too. If the TripAdvisor scale was 1-10, they'd get a solid 10. Maybe an 11.