“Great,clean,friendly,comfortable!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Kahului
california
“Great,clean,friendly,comfortable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed for one night in a room with 2queen beds. The room was very clean and beds were very comfortable. The staff greeted us at the front doors and were pleased to serve us. I was traveling with children and called down for more towels and pillows and staff was helpful. I will definitely stay here again! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

203 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Phx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Arrived in Maui at 10pm. We spent 2 nights here ($200 a night) then 5 nights at the Hyatt ($400 plus parking, plus resort fee, plus everything). 2 minutes from car rental locations, opposite Costco, K-mart, Krispy Kremes and much more.

Whilst here we did the Road to Hana one day and Zip lined the next day. Saved a lot of time driving to/from Ka'anapali and a lot of money.

The entire hotel was spotless. Staff couldn't be more helpful. Free internet. Fridge in room. It's not a resort on the beach but that's not why you are there. Only improvement would be a safe in the room, I did use hotel safety deposit box, even after we'd checked out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was traveling for business for 11 days and this was the kind of place that makes someone spoiled. I mean, they had a free shuttle that took me to Taco Bell because I felt like it! I decided to get a little smarter, so I had them take me to the Helipad and took an air-tour of Maui. There's this one really nice driver named Joey. He is GREAT.

The girls at the front desk are all nice, and that's rare, for every-single-employee to be NICE.

Then there's the Bistro, and the Starbucks coffee, and Brenda, Lawrence, and the tall blonde guy and the nice lady with short blonde hair....all nice. Tip them well.

The bed was comfortable...so comfortable.

There was no noise at all, even with the massive amount of children staying there.

At the pool, the hot tub turns colors..it seems to always be occupied..but you can always just sit in the little white cabanas next to the pool if you like.

The lobby has multiple outlets to charge your multiple devices. The key cards to the rooms are super modern.

The bathroom was good..the shower was HOT. So many towels...

Staying at this hotel definitely spoiled me for future trips...I wish all Marriotts were like this one. I wish the entire...planet was like this.

Room Tip: The elevators are slow, so if you don't like waiting..choose the first floor. I chose the non-p...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Courtyard on our first night in Maui. I originally planned to spend our entire stay here, but later opted spend the remainder of our time in the more touristy town of Kihei. While this hotel is not in a touristy area, it is at good central spot on the Island for going to Hana, Haleakala, Wailea, and Lahaina. The staff at the Courtyard are very friendly and helpful. They have a shuttle driver that will take you around Kahului, as well as to the airport. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. If my wife and I are able to make it back out to Maui some day and would rather stay at a more centralized hotel, then this is the one I would pick.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before a week long stay in Kaanapali. It was very close to the airport which was very nice. It was clean, nice inside, and the staff were very helpful and kind. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice hotel in close proximity to the main attractions in Maui.

• Stayed June 2013
Olympia Fields, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

5 minutes from the airport. The neighborhood is not glamorous but the hotel is a fine sight and comfy sleep. Stayed one night thanks to a cancelled United flight. The front desk staff was very understanding and cordial. Mahalo for your great hospitality. We were able to use our food vouchers at the 24 hour convenience area. It was pricey. Two bottles of So-Be drink and a bottle of water was $10...Ouch. Minus the kitchen area, this was nicer than our original condo at The Royal Kahana in Lahaina, and we liked it just fine. Nevertheless, no lanai, no water view, no direct beach access, farther distance of key activities of interest (including Front Street happenings), and no 'chill vibe' (feels like a nice business conference stay). Definitely worth a consideration, it just depends on the type of getaway atmospheres you're looking for.

Stayed June 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stayed here for six nights with my wife, 5 month old son and 11 year old daughter. This is the best Marriott I had ever been to considering very helpful and curtious staff, nicely managed rooms, wonderful pool, and superb outdoor garden.

I had the nicest view from my room. Our beds were so good that we slept like anything. Enterprize was few block away, KMart and Cosco were next door.

Room Tip: Talk to the staff directly via phone...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport? Share your experiences!