“Good for kids” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Redmond, Washington
“Good for kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is good but the service can be slow. We went several times on the trip because we missed the one by our house that closed. The ladies room is kind of smelly. The mall it is in also has a play area and a train that is good for kids and a place called The Fun Factory.

Visited April 2013

74% Recommend
Wailuku, Hawaii
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great place to have breakfast. The service has always been great, every visit. Hot coffee, and kept it coming, any issues and it was taken care of very quickly. We will definately go back every other week for breakfast!

Visited May 2013
Kahului, Hawaii, United States
“!!!Never will I ever spend a penny at Rubys ever again!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

What do I like about this place? NOTHING! I came in tonight and had a server/manager Carol-somethin as a waitress and her service was lousy, her attitude was negative like she didnt want to help us, she never checked up on us practically the whole time we was there. The only time she checked on us was when we were done eating. We got our sodas and shakes but we never got our water til the middle of our meal, my shake was watery and had lots of big chunks of bananas so I couldnt drink my shake with a straw, I had to stand up and go to the counter where the waitress and cooks are to get refill of water, half of my family got food 1st and by the time half of us was done, the other half of our family finally got their food, my mom didnt get her Salad when the 1st order came or when the 2nd order came. Shouldnt the salad have came out way before anyone got their food? When i got my food I got fries but gave it to my mom because she was hungry waiting waiting for her salad, so I wanted to order fries because I wasnt going to eat my burger til I get fries but my waitress disappeared and I waited almost 20 mins and gave up on fries and forced myself to eat my burger with out fries. I was not satisfied with the food or even close to being full or content AT ALL! Quality was poor, customer service and all around service was poor, Attitude was poor.
Im not stretching the truth this is the honest to god truth. The reason why we came to Rubys was for the saint anthonys fundraiser and This is the LAST time me and my family will come to Rubys Maui

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wailuku, Hawaii
“Not everything was bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

It wants to be a Johnny Rockets so bad! Their burgers are decent enough, but their garlic fries were just some of their regular fries with a few quarter-sized globs of greenish-brown boogery-looking stuff that I could only assume was the garlic portion of the fries. I "dipped" the fries into the garlic globs and then it kind of resembled garlic fries. I will never order those again. Don't ever eat their eggs benedict - it was disgusting. In fact, breakfast is not their forte. Just get a burger and stick to that portion of the menu. Oh, and the shakes aren't half-bad, either.

Visited March 2013
“Great Diner on Maui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Excellent 50's themed diner. Excellent food. Excellent service. Highly recommend Ruby's. We stopped by for dinner and were pleasantly surprised by food and service and returned for breakfast next morning. Right at the mall so we were able to enjoy that as well.

Visited April 2013