We stayed at Malanai for 3 nights and could have easily stayed much longer. The house is beautiful and has everything you need in a very quiet lush area. Hana Town is very low key with very nice people. Enjoy the ride out on the famous Hana Hwy (take your time). Malanai is so homey and lovely and the location was perfect for exploring the area. There's lots to do or nothing to do whichever you want .Well worth it.
- Also Known As:
- The Guest Houses At Malanai In Hana Hotel
- The Guest Houses At Malanai In Hana Hotel Hana
- The Guest Houses At Malanai In Hana Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer two impeccably maintained, fully furnished, ocean view homes in one of Hana’s finest locations. We are directly across from the Maka’alae pasturelands and ocean and also situated within walking distance to world famous Hamoa Beach and Venus Pool. Each home is landscaped for privacy on our approximately two-acre property. We live in a separate home on the property, so you have the security of knowing that your rental is well maintained and though we honor your privacy, we make ourselves available to assist you when needed. Both of our guesthouses have stack washer/dryers, tub and shower combinations (a oversized claw foot tub in Hale Ulu Lulu and a spa tub in Hale Manu) and enjoy the convenience of “on the grid” wi-fi, electricity, free telephone to US/Canada, cable and water. We consistently receive rave reviews on our attention to detail and thoughtfully equipped homes. ... more less