My husband and I got married in july and immediately left for maui. We flew in late but Sandy was so generous to have the keys ready for our room as we came in. We stayed in the plumeria suite which has a queen size bed and windows to keep a steady breeze in the room. It also had a bath tub which I was spoiled to use. Sandy showed us great hospitality. The food was great! Breakfast was always on time and the place was very clean. Our stay at haiku plantation inn was excellent for peace and quiet and some "honeymoon" time. Sandy was also helpful when it came to siteseeing. She gave us great direction to the waterfalls which were close by. Haiku is also nice to stay when youre doing that long day trip to hana. Its great to stop at the bottom of the hill rather than driving all the way south to stay in lahaina like we did before. For great prices, and a wonderful honeymoon experience, go here!
- Also Known As:
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel Haiku
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui b&b
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's original bed and breakfast inn, located in the beautiful North Shore and Upcountry. Historic 1870's home, lovely guest rooms with baths, 2 tropical acres, near beaches, rain forests, crater summit, and all activities. Affordable accommodations, highly rated within guide books and travel magazines. Maui's truly Hawaiian destination, we even offer surf lessons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.