We had a wonderful time at the Haiku Plantation Inn!!! It is located in a lovely tropical setting, the driveway itself was to die for. In addition to the welcome reception we received, we were made even more comfortable by the warm, friendly, helpful hostess and owner, Sandy.
Our room was clean, comfortable, and made even better by the cool breeze sliding off the palm tree leaves in through our window.
Sandy, knowing we got up way before breakfast was served, set up the coffee pot every night so that we just had to turn it on in the am, we sat quietly out on the lovely lanai sipping our coffee and just enjoying watching the morning come alive. We will most defiantly return.
- Also Known As:
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel Haiku
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui b&b
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's original bed and breakfast inn, located in the beautiful North Shore and Upcountry. Historic 1870's home, lovely guest rooms with baths, 2 tropical acres, near beaches, rain forests, crater summit, and all activities. Affordable accommodations, highly rated within guide books and travel magazines. Maui's truly Hawaiian destination, we even offer surf lessons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.