We visited Hawaii for the first time and wanted to see real Hawaii, where people live and work! This was a delightful place to live it with bananas outside our bedroom. We felt right at home. This old home is a treasure. Sandy has done a great job decorating it to make it fun, classy and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable! Breakfasts were yummy. We loved talking with the other guests as well as our hostess and found things to do that enriched our visit. We stayed 5 nights and hated to leave at the end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's original bed and breakfast inn, located in the beautiful North Shore and Upcountry. Historic 1870's home, lovely guest rooms with baths, 2 tropical acres, near beaches, rain forests, crater summit, and all activities. Affordable accommodations, highly rated within guide books and travel magazines. Maui's truly Hawaiian destination, we even offer surf lessons. Permit #BBPH2009/07 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel Haiku
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui b&b
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed And Breakfast