My wife and I really enjoyed our time at Haiku Plantation Inn. Sandy made us feel totally at home and had some really useful tips for hikes, restaurants, things to see and do. Her property has a very tropical vibe with a big mango tree in the yard, heliconias, and the areca palms surrounding the property keep it very secluded and quiet. The place has a very interesting history which she'll tell you about. We live on Oahu and have stayed in a a number of B&Bs on the neighbor islands. This was our favorite. Thanks Sandy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's original bed and breakfast inn, located in the beautiful North Shore and Upcountry. Historic 1870's home, lovely guest rooms with baths, 2 tropical acres, near beaches, rain forests, crater summit, and all activities. Affordable accommodations, highly rated within guide books and travel magazines. Maui's truly Hawaiian destination, we even offer surf lessons. Permit #BBPH2009/07 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui b&b
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel Haiku
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed And Breakfast