We stayed for two days in this relaxed B&B, in April 2012. Sandy was very accommodating and resourceful. I dearly recommend the place but not if you are looking for some fancy place. It is not; and it is not meant to be (and the price goes accordingly). I dearly recommend the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's original bed and breakfast inn, located in the beautiful North Shore and Upcountry. Historic 1870's home, lovely guest rooms with baths, 2 tropical acres, near beaches, rain forests, crater summit, and all activities. Affordable accommodations, highly rated within guide books and travel magazines. Maui's truly Hawaiian destination, we even offer surf lessons. Permit #BBPH2009/07 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Hotel Haiku
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui b&b
- Haiku Plantation Inn: Maui Bed And Breakfast