In April of 2005, I suprised my wife with a 5 night stay at the Manele Bay Hotel prior to our stay in Kihei for two weeks.
Yet, I was the one who was pleasantly and gratefully suprised with the time we spent at Manele Bay.
Our room was Deluxe Ocean Front, waking up each morning to the sound of sea waves breaking on the rocks below our second floor lanai. Our afternoons relaxing and watching the dolphins swimming not to far out of sight was amazing.
Our experience was one that we both enjoyed so much. We even named our daughter (born April '07) after one of the servers who regularly greeted us each afternoon while we sat looking over the bay. The staff treated us better than we could have expected, and we continue to use Manele Bay Hotel as our touch stone for all our travel experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i at Manele Bay is the quintessential Hawaiian beach resort. Overlooking a protected marine preserve, Manele Bay is a romantic retreat with championship golf and some of the finest offerings of water sports in the world. Al fresco dining options abound, from Pacific Rim to Italian cuisine, while spinner dolphins and whale watching are sights to behold. Pampering spa treatments and pool and beach side amenities make for a perfect day under the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Lana'i at Manele Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Lana`i At Manele Bay
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i At Manele Bay Hotel Lanai City
- Four Seasons Manele Bay
- Four Seasons Lanai City
- Lanai City Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i At Manele Bay Lanai, Hawaii