My relatives and I spent ten days here last October. We were fortunate enough to have two adjacent rooms on the ground floor overlooking the bay. Couldnt ask for better.
The property was undergoing a light renovation, but it was so well managed that it had very little impact on our stay.
Our room decor was lovely, if a bit dated. (It is a remote island, so its not really surprising that the furnishings would be slightly out of fashion.) I believe they will be updating this, if they havent already done so. In any case, its fine.
Service was good and so was the cuisine. Spa and gym were very nice as well. Exercise classes were ok, not great.
I would recommend this resort for adults who want a lot of peace and quiet. There isnt a lot to do except lounge by the pool, eat and drink! My husband and I are golfers, so we had a good time playing the beautiful courses while my mother and sister lounged on the terrace and read books.
We were thankful that at the time we were there, there were no kids. The pool area is small and it could be overwhelming if there were alot of children playing there. So I'd avoid booking when kids are off school.
Other than that, I'd say GO and get ready to kick back!
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Lana`i At Manele Bay
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i At Manele Bay Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i At Manele Bay Hotel Lanai City
- Four Seasons Manele Bay
- Four Seasons Lanai City
- Lanai City Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Lanai
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i At Manele Bay Lanai, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i at Manele Bay is the quintessential Hawaiian beach resort. Overlooking a protected marine preserve, Manele Bay is a romantic retreat with championship golf and some of the finest offerings of water sports in the world. Al fresco dining options abound, from Pacific Rim to Italian cuisine, while spinner dolphins and whale watching are sights to behold. Pampering spa treatments and pool and beach side amenities make for a perfect day under the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Lana'i at Manele Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.