I enjoyed our stay during July 2012. We have stayed here numerous times and the service is always consistently great. The pool area is very nice and well maintained. The rooms are very clean and have traditional decor. The bathrooms are very sumptuous and I love the large walk in closets.
We took pilates and yoga classes every morning addition to using their fantastic gym. They also offer a beach walk which we all enjoyed. Overall, would highly recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Lana`i At Manele Bay
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i At Manele Bay Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i At Manele Bay Hotel Lanai City
- Four Seasons Manele Bay
- Four Seasons Lanai City
- Lanai City Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Lanai
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i At Manele Bay Lanai, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i at Manele Bay is the quintessential Hawaiian beach resort. Overlooking a protected marine preserve, Manele Bay is a romantic retreat with championship golf and some of the finest offerings of water sports in the world. Al fresco dining options abound, from Pacific Rim to Italian cuisine, while spinner dolphins and whale watching are sights to behold. Pampering spa treatments and pool and beach side amenities make for a perfect day under the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Lana'i at Manele Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.