Staff was helpful and the lodge is beutiful. You can pay for activities like horseback riding, golf etc. But if you wish to stay busy after these activities there isn't much to do. This may be fine if it wasn't advertised as having daily crafts such as lei making, activities like hula lessons etc.
We wanted to participate in these things but no activities were available onsite. You could take the shuttle 20 minutes down to a sister hotel and they did have one craft activity there. No Kayaks available to rent anywhere on the island and the paddle boards were not available for rent at the sister hotel when we were told they would be there.
I guess I am used to a more active area with water polo, pool activities, hula lessons, and entertainment onsite.
It was cooler here and very Windy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele is the essence of unexpected Hawaii. Set in the verdant upcountry, The Lodge is reminiscent of a country manor, surrounded by towering pines and offering estate activities such as championship golf, horseback riding and clay shooting. Residential style accommodations are surrounded by manicured gardens. The wrap-around verandah is ideal for relaxing, while inside, guests can sit fireside for afternoon tea or delight in live nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele Hotel Lanai City
- Four Seasons Koele
- Four Seasons Lanai City
- Lanai City Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge At Koele Lanai, Hawaii