I have to admit I was not sure what to expect from the Lodge on my beach & sand minded Hawaiian trip. Boy were we pleasantly surprised and found our new favorite stop while visiting HI. I was expecting to spend a lot of my time down at Manele Bay and the other resort left a lot to be desired. The one thing we did love about Manele was that every morning spinner dolphins would come to play in the shallows and you could see tons of them frolicing. We wanted to rush back up to the Lodge and spend our time there.
If you get a moment walk the grounds where there are beautiful gardens, trees, a green house with orchids, water falls, and so much beautiful lush greenery. The Lodge also offers afternoon tea, which we loved. You couldn't get us out of the game room (shuffle board) either. There are tons of activities such as horse back riding, horse drawn carriage, putt putt course, sporting clays, archery, hiking, off roading and many more fun things to choose from.
1. Gorgeous grounds and a peaceful place--totally serene.
2. Fantastic golfing where you can golf at Manele Bay and have spectacular views of the ocean and then golf the Experience at Koele and feel like you are in the mountains with pine trees and 20 degrees cooler.
3.Beautiful spacious rooms
4. Excellent value for a luxury stay.
The dining options not so great. Our favorite meal was at Lanai City Grill, so we kept going over and over. There is also a Poke market that was a great spot for lunch. The restaurant at 4S was not great. Don't waste your time or money there. Eat up at Lanai City Grill and try the kalua pork wontons, the fish dip, the fresh catch of the day and the yummy ribs. Oh and don't forget dessert...the made to order chocolate chip cookie--a la mode was divine.
Don't hesitate and book the Lodge today! You won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele is the essence of unexpected Hawaii. Set in the verdant upcountry, The Lodge is reminiscent of a country manor, surrounded by towering pines and offering estate activities such as championship golf, horseback riding and clay shooting. Residential style accommodations are surrounded by manicured gardens. The wrap-around verandah is ideal for relaxing, while inside, guests can sit fireside for afternoon tea or delight in live nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge at Koele reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i, The Lodge At Koele Hotel Lanai City
- Four Seasons Koele
- Four Seasons Lanai City
- Lanai City Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Lana'i, The Lodge At Koele Lanai, Hawaii