We started coming here in 2000. We love this place. Old time Hawaii with a laid back pace, historic cottages and a friendly staff. If you are looking for air conditioners, ice machines and night clubs don't come here. This is a place to get away from it all or spend time with family and friends. Each of the cottages (houses) are different. We were traveling with a group and needed two houses. Nadine in reservations was a tremendous help getting us exactly what we needed. There were a couple of changes; the massage studio is out of business and Waimea Brewing is also gone although the Grove cafe and bar are still there. Waimea brewing changed names to Kauai Island brewing and is located in Port Allen. They now have wifi in the cottages and flat screen tv's but that doesn't take away from the charm of this place. We used the tv rarely and if we brought our hdmi cable we would have reviewed our pictures and video from the day. They are also upgrading the safes to the Mesa digital card lock safe. No key needed. Due to the on going drought no fires are allowed in the beach side fire pits .
I was totally relaxed, slept great and had a wonderful time. I will definitely come again.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages Hotel
- Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages Hotel Waimea
- Waimea Plantation Cottages
- Resortquest Waimea Plantation Cottages
- Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages Kauai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, individual plantation cottages set on a historic 27-acre coconut plantation in a beachside setting close to Kauai's famous Napali Coast and Waimea Canyon. Each self-contained cottage has been fully restored with modern appliances, full kitchens, and amenities. The simple, comfortable charm, genuine history and beautiful grounds allow guests to enjoy a unique experience unlike any other in the islands. Waimea Plantation Cottages offers beautiful settings for Wedding Celebrations, Anniversaries, Family Reunions, and Corporate Business meetings. Note: The restaurant will be closed temporarily as we remodel and transition the restaurant to a new restaurant operator and will re-open in mid-to-late fall of 2013. We apologize for this temporary inconvenience. During this transition, we suggest trying some of the other dining options in Waimea Town such as Wrangler's Steak House. But do come and try our new restaurant once it reopens! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Aston Waimea Plantation Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.