We enjoyed our stay at the Cliffs but were a little set back by the extra "energy fee" of $50 upon check in. We were doing a trade and no where in our documentation was this mentioned, even though we had cost sheet where the estimated charges were explained in etail. I expected the room tax as it was documented. I know $50 is not much but getting stuck with this at check in time was unacceptable. All were were able to get was each of the trade companies blaming the other for us not knowing.
By the way the pool was not ready even though the estimate had been Feb. Only 2 months late. The pool we could use was nice but you had to drive to get to it, which is never fun. FYI the new pool doesn't look like it will be that great when completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 202 unit property consisting of 9 buildings sitting on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, hence our name "The Cliffs at Princeville. We offer one and 2 bedroom units with 900-1200 sq ft of living space. The property finished a $5 million dollar renovation in 2012. Our units boast hardwood floors, granite counter tops, handmade Polynesian hardwood furniture, 2 full bathrooms, Flat Screen HD TV's and complimentary wifi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- Cliffs At Princeville Kauai