The wife and I just spent a week at The Cliffs, for which we traded a time share week. No beach, but a beautiful view of the ocean from the cliff (get it?) No restaurant, but lots of places to eat in Princeville and Hanalei. We had a first floor room in bldg 4, which, in spite of what other reviewers have noted, did have a sliver of an ocean view. The staff was very friendly and answered our questions freely. The concierge service was accommodating and friendly. We don't spend much time in the unit while on vaca, but we found it large, clean and comfortable. Temps in the high 60s at night so no A/C needed to sleep well in a very comfy king bed, especially with ceiling fans to move the air around. This is our second trip to the area so we know a bit about where to go, what to do and where to eat. I liked the laid-back atmosphere here and wouldn't hesitate to come back. It would be good if they could turn off the roosters and nene until at least 8 AM, but that's Kauai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 202 unit property consisting of 9 buildings sitting on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, hence our name "The Cliffs at Princeville. We offer one and 2 bedroom units with 900-1200 sq ft of living space. The property finished a $5 million dollar renovation in 2012. Our units boast hardwood floors, granite counter tops, handmade Polynesian hardwood furniture, 2 full bathrooms, Flat Screen HD TV's and complimentary wifi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- Cliffs At Princeville Kauai