I stayed at the Cliffs for a week in September, 2003. It is mainly time-shares which are available for rent to non-time share owners. We had a 1 bedroom 2 bath unit which was very spacious and could comfortably accomodate 4 people. It was very clean and overlooked a nature setting. Beware this unit did not have A/C but with paddle fans and sliders, the evening cross breeze cooled the room. The Cliffs offer a wonderful location and great value and the Front Desk staff is helpful and somewhat friendly. I would recommend the Cliffs mainly for the location and value; we're looking forward to going back!
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel
- Cliffs Club
- Cliffs At Princeville Kauai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 202 unit property consisting of 9 buildings sitting on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, hence our name "The Cliffs at Princeville. We offer one and 2 bedroom units with 900-1200 sq ft of living space. The property finished a $5 million dollar renovation in 2012. Our units boast hardwood floors, granite counter tops, handmade Polynesian hardwood furniture, 2 full bathrooms, Flat Screen HD TV's and complimentary wifi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.