Kauai is a beautiful island and worth the trip. The Cliffs is situated in a beautiful location. You need a rental car to see the rest of the island. There is no access to below the cliff from the front of the property. We didn't explore beyond there. Lovely accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 202 unit property consisting of 9 buildings sitting on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, hence our name "The Cliffs at Princeville. We offer one and 2 bedroom units with 900-1200 sq ft of living space. The property finished a $5 million dollar renovation in 2012. Our units boast hardwood floors, granite counter tops, handmade Polynesian hardwood furniture, 2 full bathrooms, Flat Screen HD TV's and complimentary wifi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs Club
- Cliffs At Princeville Kauai