We just returned from a fabulous week at the Cliffs. We traded our timeshare and had a beautiful 2 bedroom unit on the third floor - the second bedroom was a loft, so we had vaulted ceilings, and also a balcony facing the ocean, as well as one facing the mountains and overlooking the pool. It was nicely appointed and had every detail taken care of - beach chairs, plenty of beach towels, cooler, coffee and filters, etc. We loved the North Shore, and found this location convenient to Hanalei, and the the Princeville plaza with grocery, restaurant, shops, etc. Also close to Queen's bath, which is a beautiful spot to hike to. We were in unit 5304, and would love to stay there again - definitely planning to trade here again. When people mentioned no AC I was a bit concerned, but with the cross-ventilation, it was so much nicer to have the breezes coming through. The concierge was wonderful as well!
- Also Known As:
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Cliffs At Princeville Hotel
- Cliffs Club
- Cliffs At Princeville Kauai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 202 unit property consisting of 9 buildings sitting on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, hence our name "The Cliffs at Princeville. We offer one and 2 bedroom units with 900-1200 sq ft of living space. The property finished a $5 million dollar renovation in 2012. Our units boast hardwood floors, granite counter tops, handmade Polynesian hardwood furniture, 2 full bathrooms, Flat Screen HD TV's and complimentary wifi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Cliffs at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.