We stayed in this great condo in October 2003. It was absolutely the best equiped place we have ever stayed with such amenities as salt & pepper, plastic wrap, extra paper towels in the kitchen, laundry detergent for the washer & dryer which were in the unit, beach towels, a cooler and snorkel equipment available without charge, Hawaii guide & history books and music cd's in the unit. Great orientation with 2 for 1 coupons for many activities and continental breakfast. Don't miss the Friday night buffet at the Princeville Hotel - it is magnificent and the view is heavenly. Go early to get the best seats.
- Also Known As:
- Ali`i Kai Hotel Princeville
- Ali`i Kai Hotel
- Alii Kai
- Ali'i Kai Resort Princeville, Kauai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff overlooking the splendor of the Pacific Ocean, Alii Kai is surrounded by tropical landscape neatly decorated with lush gardens and exotic Hawaiian flowers. This Princeville resort offers spacious two-bedroom condos for weekly stays. Discover the spirit of Aloha on Kauai and welcome the romantic sunsets from private balconies, relax by the pool and join any of the fantastic island activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ali'i Kai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.