This is a quiet and peaceful resort. The bedrooms are roomy with lots of closet space. Beautiful views from the livingroom
The North Shore provides awsome beaches, sunsets, single lane bridges, seafood and I could go on and on.
We had a wonderful week staying here. From check-in to check-out everything went perfectly. The staff did not bother us at all. We received our keys and that was the end of it. We found the unit in perfect condition. We were able to cook in the unit and everything we could possibly have needed to do so was there and in good condition.
There was a pool and hot tub and they were pretty ordinary, but they were clean and we used them and enjoyed them thoroughly.
The North end of Kauai is beautiful with lots of beaches and restauants near buy.
My only comment is that there is Alii Kai I and alii Kai II and RCI does not make the distinction. We had a unit in Alii Kai II, which did not have ocean views. We thought we were exchanging into Alii Kai I. It did have awsome mountain views though.
We could not have asked for a better unit or place to see the North end from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a bluff overlooking the splendor of the Pacific Ocean, Alii Kai is surrounded by tropical landscape neatly decorated with lush gardens and exotic Hawaiian flowers. This Princeville resort offers spacious two-bedroom condos for weekly stays. Discover the spirit of Aloha on Kauai and welcome the romantic sunsets from private balconies, relax by the pool and join any of the fantastic island activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ali'i Kai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ali`i Kai Hotel Princeville
- Ali'i Kai Resort Princeville, Kauai