“More Than A Bakery!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lei Petite Bakery & Coffee Shop

Lei Petite Bakery & Coffee Shop
5-4280 Kuhio Hwy, Princeville Center Food Court, Princeville, Kauai, HI 96722-5438
808-826-7277
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Princeville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bakeries
“More Than A Bakery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

This is more than a bakery! I had a delicious bagel breakfast sandwhich and my husband had eggs, potatoes and sausage. My non fat late was also great. Lovely to sit outdoors with locals and tourists. Friendly service and not a long wait. I want to go back to try the scones with a late.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Kalispell, Montana
“Pie, need I say more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We tried their cream pies and it didn't matter if was banana cream, coconut cream or mac nut pie. Over the top and so affortable. This will always be on my list.

Visited May 2013
nc
“Great coffee and love the Acai Bowl!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Very convenient, located right in the Princeville shopping center behind CJ's. my wife ordered the Acai bowl every day we were there and loved it. It's a bowl of granola with fresh berries on top and a yogurt- like concoction in the middle. Delicious!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Upland, ca
“Excellent fresh scones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

This bakery/cafe has fresh baked scones to die for. They are the third best I have ever had of all my travels. They also serve breakfast items their eggs Benedict is very good. I also tried the juice and Portuguese sausage it is very good. This bakery opens at 630 am and is a must of the traveler to Princeville.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Monica, California
“The chocolate chip cookie was one of the best I ever had.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Its a great little jewel. The coffee is ok. It is not a Hawaiian brew which you expect. I would have pay more to taste the local brew. I love the small business atmosphere and I always will support a small business rather than the big chain.

Visited March 2013