“Poor attitude and service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Lei Petite Bakery & Coffee Shop

Lei Petite Bakery & Coffee Shop
5-4280 Kuhio Hwy, Princeville Center Food Court, Princeville, Kauai, HI 96722-5438
808-826-7277
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in Princeville
Cuisines: Bakery
“Poor attitude and service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We were reading the very small menu upfront when the girl behind the counter rudely removed it from our view. She knew we were reading it and didn't even offer an apology. We ordered anyway because there were no other restaurants open. My husband received his order 15 mins before mine so we didn't even get to enjoy breakfast together. I would recommend a different location if your in a hurry and expect good service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Good espresso, decent food, no aloha”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Went there couple of times, first time got order wrong then girl up front tried to convince me to take what they made, guy in front of me got wrong thing as well. Girls seem to be multi-tasking too much or just distracted by their conversation to pay attention to customers. If in a hurry, go elsewhere.

Chicago, IL
“Good Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Tiny little coffee shop with a small selection of food. Get your caffeine kick at Lei Petite, but I would wait until Federico's opens next door at 9am for breakfast.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Connecticut
“Great place for breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Loved the egg white omelets and acai bowl for breakfast. Easy, fast and close. Breakfast is served until 10:30. Little place, seating outdoors only.

Visited July 2012
Dundas, Ontario
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went to Princeville Center to get a few groceries at Foodland and noticed a small cafe. Always nosey, I looked in and saw the barista making beautiful latte art, some of the nicest I've ever seen anywhere. OK now this is more than a small cafe I say to myself and dare to order a latte. It was wonderful. Much better than many so called high end cafes one sees endlessly nowadays. Worth looking for. Did not try the breakfast, which is served until 10:30 or the baked goods. Other patrons were enjoying smoothies but I cannot comment. Try it out and be pleasantly surprised. By the way, I asked about the coffee blend. It is hush hush and a blend of three coffees, none of which are sourced in Hawaii. Service was friendly but it is a very small operation with one barista who does spend time to do latte art so I'm sure things can get backed up. There are tables outside to eat and drink.

• Visited July 2012