“Best food we had on Kauai” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pacific Rim
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Reservations
Description: We apologize for any inconveience. We are Open and appreciate all of the support and love given by all. Much Mahalo's from the Infigo OhanaAloha : )
Alaska
“Best food we had on Kauai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2010

We ate here three times on our trip and it was delicious food every time. It's a great place for a dining experience, not fast food service. We tried most of the dishes on the menu, including the chef's challenge a couple times, and it was all excellent. The desserts were also fantastic (my favorite was probably the chocolate souffle) and we really enjoyed the live music every night. This was definitely my favorite place to eat on Kauai - outstanding food, service, and ambiance.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
infigo808, Owner at Infigo's, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
March 13, 2013

I would like to thank all of the people that took time out of there lives not only to write a review, but to come and visit us at Infigo's Restaurant. I have had a great time these last few years with the staff and also with all of our guests. This was a dream of mine for many years, although I wanted to open a restaurant. It was a dream, a fantasy, who would have known that if you really put your heart into something and keep your faith in God. It will become a reality. Infigo's was a moment of time in many of your lives but it will remain for ever in mine. We are closed now and I want to thank all of you again for the positive and not so positive : ) feed back. TripAdvisor has been a great help and literally brought tears to my eyes reading some of the reviews, realizing that my dream had become my reality....

Thank you TripAdvisor & Thank You to all of you who came to visit

Chef/Owner Nicholas Salvi

“Wow!! Need I say morev”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

This was a wonderful touch to a great evening. The food was amazing, creative and fresh. I had the opah and my husband took on the chef's challenge and wow. You have to try this place and don't leave without trying the Papaya salad...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
infigo808, Owner at Infigo's, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Aloha,
You folks were the first to post and I remeber the two of you. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for initiating these reviews.

March 13, 2013