I read about almost every accommodation on Kauai, as I was really trying to make it the best vacation ever for my husband. We had decided to stay in the North as it is more lush and less touristy. After reading several internet reviews and The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook, I wasn't sure about staying at Pali Ke Kua as it got mixed reviews. I called their office and spoke with Jaymi who had INCREDIBLE patience with me. I asked her about every doubt we had: would it be a good location?, are the rooms clean?,...the list truly goes on as I was sooo worried to make a mistake and ruin our one week we finally had to vacation! With that said, Jaymi was phenomenal and found the absolutely perfect room for us. Our one stipulation was that we wanted an ocean view. We weren't willing/able to pay the St Regis price, though, for a view. Well, we ended up getting St Regis views with the added bonus of having all the amenities of a condo which were so helppul, esp. the washer and dryer as we certainly dirtied our clothes on all the adventures we went on! It was so nice having a full kitchen as well! Because we came in a night early, we ended up staying at Pu'u Poa which completely filled and exceeded our expectations and was sooo peaceful. We were hoping to be near a beach which also worked out beautifully as we had Hideaways, a phenomenal beach, within walking distance as well as Queen's Bath, a true joy to see...especially when the local keiki (children) are swimming in it! Words cannot convey how indebted we are to God for sending us Jaymi who knew exactly where to place us. We were able to finally get a little rest, be near the best snorkeling and hiking areas as well as have peaceful, clean and up-to-date accommodations. The guide book truly has missed out on this condo, but that's fine with us, as it will hopefully continue to be the hidden treasure that it is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle at Princeville is set amid the beauty of Kauai's North Shore with scenic mountains streaming with waterfalls and spectacular views of Hanalei Bay. The resort offers a wide variety of moderate condominium units in three complexes. Each spacious suite features spectacular views overlooking Princeville's famous golf courses or coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Castle at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Castle At Princeville Kauai