Upon first glance, I found the unit (#211) to be clean enough, spacious, with a nice enough view of the mountainside. It was not long before I realized the MAJOR ISSUES with this rental. For starters, the bed (a double) was at least 15 years old, hard as a rock and crawling with bedbugs. GROSS. We opted to sleep on the futon mattress on the floor, which was not much better. The shower screams the entire time. Earpiercing fire drill style. Not kidding. The patio is actually shared with the neighbors, so if you open the door, they can walk on in, not that they did. The last straw was when I tried to boil noodles and instead ended up cooking the COCKROACH that had crawled into the stovetop. GROSS!!! The property managers response was that "she hates those roaches too". Nice. I felt uncomfortable and skeeved out the entire time I was in the unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle at Princeville is set amid the beauty of Kauai's North Shore with scenic mountains streaming with waterfalls and spectacular views of Hanalei Bay. The resort offers a wide variety of moderate condominium units in three complexes. Each spacious suite features spectacular views overlooking Princeville's famous golf courses or coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Castle at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Castle At Princeville Kauai