The view was fantastic from the lanai. But, that's where it ends. We stayed here for the Memorial Day holiday with my in laws. The sheets smelled bad and the beds were grungy. The carpet was old, the bathroom towels were very rough and "well used." Kitchen was recently remodeled, which was ok. Our first night there yielded little sleep due to the critters making all kinds of interesting sounds.
Staff absent almost all the time. The emergency phone numbers didn't work. No one from Castle seemed to care at all after I finally got in touch with a national number, that we had animals living in the closet. Just our luck that they're nocturnal.
The beach itself (Hideaways) was awesome. This review only reflects the condo itself, not the beach or views. Next time we go to Princeville, we'll be staying in Hanalei.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle at Princeville is set amid the beauty of Kauai's North Shore with scenic mountains streaming with waterfalls and spectacular views of Hanalei Bay. The resort offers a wide variety of moderate condominium units in three complexes. Each spacious suite features spectacular views overlooking Princeville's famous golf courses or coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Castle at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Castle At Princeville Kauai