Our room had clearly seen better days...bugs everywhere, dated furniture and a tired mattress, grimy carpets and bath towels that were probably about 20 yrs old. But the view over Hanalei bay was stupendous. If it weren't for the mosquitos, my family probably would have been better off sleeping on the lanai (it is, after all, what you're paying for at this place). Even with the view, my husband and I both agreed that for close to $200, this place was a rip-off. Better to call one of the local realty/property managers (like Oceanfront) and negotiate for a condo in Pu'u Poa. That's what we did when we checked out of this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle at Princeville is set amid the beauty of Kauai's North Shore with scenic mountains streaming with waterfalls and spectacular views of Hanalei Bay. The resort offers a wide variety of moderate condominium units in three complexes. Each spacious suite features spectacular views overlooking Princeville's famous golf courses or coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Castle at Princeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle At Princeville Hotel Princeville
- Castle At Princeville Kauai